1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

going from zend to ioncube

Discussion in 'PHP-Nuke Integration' started by servant, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. servant

servant ya mums a php calendar

hello
    i have got epc demo on my php nuke 7.8 local server, but it is the zend version. i have been talking to a webhost about hosting my site but after running the test script i have found that they have ioncube not zend. what do i need to do to get rid of the zend version and add the ioncube version?
    i have not got anything i need to keep in the database or anything.
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Just download the appropriate files (al la the test script) and install them on the server. :)
  3. servant

i tried copying the files straight from the zip into the calendar folder but it didnt work

how do you uninstall the old one?
    do you need dif blocks and other files to use the ioncube version?
  4. Brian

Everything works exactly the same, no matter if it's Zend or ionCube.

What problems are you having?
  5. servant

when i replaced the files it said ioncube was not installed,
    how do you properly install ioncube?
  6. Brian

Did you upload the ioncube directory?

I really can't help with the configuration of the server (including installation of loaders), but you may want to email support@ioncube.com with the results from your installation. They will probably want the results of the test script in the ioncube directory too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.