1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Go button returns 404 error

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Tobey, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey

Tobey New Member

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

3. Tobey

Tobey New Member

Hi Brian,

I hope you enjoy our town, there is a lot to do and the weather is getting great.

I have tried to implement your solution and I am still having problems. The navigation arrows work fine, the go button produces the 404 error. I think I found the "require" line in the Themes editor (FC Lions: Event Calendar Page Template (eventsTemplate.php)). It looks like this:

<?php $OL=1; $CSS=1; require("calendar/calendar.php");

I am not sure what the file name of the page where the calendar is integrated. Can you tell me how to find that?

I tried:
    <?php $OL=1; $CSS=1; $thisFile="index.php"; require("calendar/calendar.php");

and saw no change, navigation arrows work, go button produces 404 error

and:
    <?php $OL=1; $CSS=1; $thisFile="events.php"; require("calendar/calendar.php");

both navigation arrows and go button produce 404 error.

I am at a loss, thanks for your help, when will you be in Fort Collins and is it business or pleasure?

Thanks,
    Tobey

4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Can you attach your page so I can see all of the code? If not here publicly, you can open a support ticket.

I'll be around the area on vacation. :)

5. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You can't do "<?php $OL=1; $CSS=1; require..."

You need one full require line with $OL, then another with $CSS, and then one for each calendar mode that you want.

Since you're using WordPress, see my website for integration instructions within WP. Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.