1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Format List View

Discussion in 'General' started by ndworman, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm trying to use the calendar in a sidebar in the Wordpress Thesis Theme. I've gotten it show up, but the list view extends way past the end of the page. Where is that formatted? I want to make sure it works before I purchase.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• 0001.jpg
      0001.jpg
      File size:
      54.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You can edit the List View layout by changing the template for it. Look in the calendar/templates directory.
  3. One More Thing

OK, I figured that out. Just one more question, where do I change the colors of the text and the background. I want to make them match the color scheme of my site.
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

For the list, that's still in the template. For the calendar, it's in the theme.
  5. List View

It seems like not all the colors are in the theme. I tried them one by one (I don't think I missed any). The page is www.thevillageunderground.com/wordpress you can see the blue bar, little yellow area, etc. I want to change those colors.

I'm sorry to be a bother, but I promise I'm going to pay for this if I can get it working.

Thanks so much,

Noam
  6. Just to be clear

I'm trying to get this to be white text on a black background, without the yellow category code. Screen shot attached.

Attached Files:

7. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You can edit the template to remove that. Just remove the <td> for the category and change the colors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.