1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Firefox And Toc

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by cberks, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cberks

cberks ChrisBerks

I know it is not an easyPHPcalendar error but I was wondering if anyone in this community has found a waty to display the TOC withing another table which works well in IE but it is a known FIREFOX problem that it can not handle this situation of a table in a table or in a <div> as it resizes in such cases

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I've put the TOC within a table several times and never had a problem with Firefox... Do you have a URL that would display this problem?

3. cberks

cberks ChrisBerks

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You've deleted the width attribute for the TOC table...
    Code:
    .mainTableTOC {
    	background-color: #FFFFFF;
    	border: 1px solid #BBBBBB;

table-layout: fixed;
     }
    The proper way to do what you intended, is to set it to 100% instead. Like so
    Code:
    .mainTableTOC {
    	background-color: #FFFFFF;
    	border: 1px solid #BBBBBB;
    	width: 100%;
    	table-layout: fixed;
     }
    And this entry in the FAQ should help you for the wrapping issue... How do I show the complete title when using TOC mode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.