1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Filter & Legend Problem

Discussion in 'General Support' started by edkgb, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I have 2 calendars driven by 1 database. 1 is on a members site the other public.
    The members site is ok as I want to display all catagories.

The public site is a problem as I only want to display 2 of 3 catagories as below:-
    <?php
    $OL=1; require ("../../../shared/calendar/calendar.php");
    $showCat="1|3";
    require ("../../../shared/calendar/calendar.php");
    $epcMultiCatShow=1;
    require("../../../shared/calendar/plugins/filter.php");
    require("../../../shared/calendar/plugins/legend.php");
    ?>

The displayed calendar and list is fine as it omits catagory 2. The problem is that the 'filter listbox' and 'legend' still displays that catagory and I don't want that to happen.

Am I doing something wrong or can you please point me in the right direction.

Regards
    Eddie
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You should copy the form code output of the filter and manually edit it to omit the categories you don't want to display, then insert the modified form code (not the filter plugin) back into your page.
  3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I also have modified versions of those plugins that will hide categories to match your $showCat. If you are interested, you can contact me using the link below.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.