1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Feature Request for Version 7

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by bobaround, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We love your software!

Do you think in version 7 you'd be able to offer a feature that allows the single month view to show the entire title of an event, i.e. an option that allows the title to wrap-around in multiple lines with the particular box of the day?

Without the ability of title wrap-around, the premise of many of our events are unclear, shown here in our site:
    http://choicemedia.tv/one-month/

(I've used other calendars that have had this feature -- they usually just grow the entire week in height if the wrap-around proves too long for the existing day box.)

Thanks!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Edit the esstyle.css of the theme that you are using and remove the line in bold below:

.titleTOC {
    text-overflow:ellipsis;
    overflow:hidden;
    white-space:nowrap;
    padding: 1px;
    margin: 0px;
    }

*This will work for Version 6 and Version 7.
  3. Great. Should we expect Version 7 soon?
  4. Brian

It was released yesterday. :)
  5. Brian

Limited release via FB and Twitter. But, looks like the cat's out of the bag now. :)
  6. Ha!
    Yes, I think now that it's promoted on your home page, it shouldn't really stay a secret within your forum!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.