1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Extra user names and passwords?

Discussion in 'General' started by dgh1943, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FYI: I just ran a forum search on this and only one subject came up but did not solve my situation ... which is this: I just bought a second program for a client website and they will need 2 login accounts separtate from the admin account. I added the user names & passwords but they do nothing when I try to login as the other users. I then checked the program on my other domain, and it does exactly the same thing. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your, as always, extremely prompt solutions! dgh
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Please be aware that only the Master Administrator can log into the Setup Manager. All other users should log into the Events Manager.
  3. You're the best ...

Well, of course that worked. I am hoping you are giving me a little break in that I have barely had this program for 24 hours. However, I believe I have it under control at this juncture. Thanks for all of your help. By the way: I did find a reference in the Search about Themes, but it seems there is only one Theme at the moment? Any plans for future Themes? Or are we on our own as far as altering the calendar look on different websites? dgh
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

I only have the theme I designed at the moment. I'm thinking I need to have a contest for themes...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.