1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Events Filtered Display

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by jpaulcscr, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpaulcscr

jpaulcscr New Member

I going to include several types of events in the calendar system,

Is any way that i can include the following option filtered:
    <?php $OL=1; require("calendar/calendar.php"); ?> Lets say I have soccer fixtures from different leagues, and I create a category for every league, is there anyway that i can display just that league in one page,withoud the people having to filter the list manually.

Thank You.

Paul

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

3. jpaulcscr

jpaulcscr New Member

Error

I try to add the code to display categories on the demo.php page, but i always get the following error

Warning: main(calendar/plugins/filter.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /sites/clients/www.wagerweb.com/www/pages/events/soccer/calendar/demo.php on line 40

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'calendar/plugins/filter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/lib/php') in /sites/clients/www.wagerweb.com/www/pages/events/soccer/calendar/demo.php on line 40

Thank you for you help now and before.

Paul

4. Brian

Are you using the latest release?

Did you adjust the paths to the filter.php file?

5. jpaulcscr

jpaulcscr New Member

6. Brian

I see 2 categories: friendly matches and world cup...

7. jpaulcscr

jpaulcscr New Member

Yes, but inside the

Yes but inside the setup manager i have like 15, and some of them have several selections

Thanks

8. Brian

The filter plug-in can only display the main category. You can use the $showCat variable and the Event Manager to create filters for other categories and their selections.

9. jpaulcscr

jpaulcscr New Member

Remove

Thanks Works Fine

so I can remove the line
    <?php require("calendar/plugins/filter.php"); ?>

And just use the events manager filter option to display the informacion I need.

And What files I need to edit to change the order of the information in the list mode,
    right now is:

Testing Filters The America’s: Brazil Serie A
    Testing Properties of the filter

Thank you, Paul

10. Brian

Yes. You can remove the filter plugin.

The list mode is ordered automatically first by date, then by time and then by title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.