1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

events display out of sequence in TOC mode

Discussion in 'General Support' started by RMJ, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMJ

RMJ New Member

Hi

Thanks for the great script (6.09), it's going to make my life a whole lot easier! It's exactly what I've been looking for.

One question: When I post multiple events on a day in TOC mode, they don't list in correct time order on the calendar?
    The weird thing is that they do list correctly on both the pop up and the event view list?

Not a big deal but I'd like to fix it if possible.

THanks for your help

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

This has been requested and I will try to add it to the next release.

3. RMJ

RMJ New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info Brian. Nice Stang!

4. gcrachel

gcrachel New Member

Has this been changed yet? I have version 6.014.

Thanks.

5. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

AFAIK, sorting is now based on first the category of the event (matching the order in which the categories were inputed in the setup manager), then by time, and then alphabetically.

6. Brian

Yes. This should be fixed. :)

7. gcrachel

gcrachel New Member

Is there a way to change the category order besides deleting and re-enetering?

Thanks for the quick reply, it make sense to me now.

8. Brian

Not currently.

9. bcode

bcode New Member

Hello,

I have a lot of info that the client has already entered into the database(flat file), but he did this before I updated to the newest version, which apparently will now sort all events by the order of the categories in the Setup Manager? Now we have a lot of events all out of order. Is there any way to order these existing events in the new fashion?

Regards,
    Mat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.