1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Event title as link

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by AirTime, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AirTime

AirTime New Member

I'm trying to figure out a way to make the event title, both in the popup window and in list view, a link to a separate page.
    The link would have to look like this:
    "eventdetail.php?eID=xx" with eID being the corresponding event ID from the MYSQL table.

I figured out most of the customization stuff myself, but can't quite conquer this one...
    Any help is tremendously appreciated.

Joe

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You can put links in the title, but currently, the script doesn't check the title for the parser keys.

You might want to add this to the Feature Request forum.

3. AirTime

AirTime New Member

So, essentially I can make the event title a link by simply formatting the title as an ahref expression, but I won't be able to get the corresponding eventID, as the script won't check for php code?

Is there a way to have a link like I want to have in the event text rather than in the title?

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

In the description, you can use the [eid] placeholder so that the description parser replaces it with the actual event ID. That will work in the description only.

5. AirTime

AirTime New Member

Thx, works great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.