1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Event entries not be rolled into following year

Discussion in 'General Support' started by dave_gordon, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've noticed that when an event spans into the following year the colours are not updated in the next years calander.

See http://www.welsh-luxury-cottages.co...&id=6&Itemid=73 and on the Jan 1-4 entries and you'll see what I mean.

This is also shown in the PHPCalendar setup menu so I presume this is a bug with the application as opposed to anything I'm doing to display the calendar.

Kind Regards
    Dave
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Can you repeat this on the Online Demonstration at this site?
  3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Yes it is repeatable... and there's an event in there right now. Have a look at December... and then January. If you have a look at the administrator, you'll get the overLib popup in January but with nothing in it.
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

I see this only happens with repeating events. I'll add this to the bug log and have the fix in the next release, Version 6.2.0. That version is in production now and there isn't a release date, but it is expected within two weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.