1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

escalInstall.php syntax error

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Old Crow, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Crow

Old Crow New Member

I get the following error when running the escalInstall.php file. The MySQL table connected OK. :eek:
    "You have an error in your SQL syntax near '`escEvents` ( `id` int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,`startDate` date NOT NULL defa' at line 1"
    Ole wise ones, do you have any idea of where the syntex error may be?
    By-the-way, great calendar. Will post when up and running. :D

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Do you know the version of PHP and mySQL you are running?

3. Old Crow

Old Crow New Member

PAPA

No reply from my ISP on the PHP and MySQL versions. I did a phpinfo() and the return was version 4.0.3pl1 for the PHP and I think it is telling me that I am using MySQL version 3.22.32. Does that make sense? :unsure:

I bought the version 5 of escal. That may fix me. Watching my eMail for it. ;)

4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Your server needs to use PHP Version 4.1 or greater. :(

The version of PHP your server is using is a little out-dated. Can they upgrade to a newer version?

5. Old Crow

Old Crow New Member

Thanks Papa (and for the quick response). Will request my ISP to update their server software.

Thanks again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.