1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Error message events/index.php

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Hector, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hector

Hector New Member

We recently migrated our account from one server to another. The new server is running PHP 4.4.7 and the old server was running PHP 4.3.11.
    The calendar works well except when we click on
    "event Manager"
    (http://www.norcalreeducation.com/calendar/events/index.php)

I get this error message: I need help.....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@norcalreeducation.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.norcalreeducation.com Port 80

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

I just tried your link and the page came up fine... is it only after you login?

You could try to upload the /events folder from fresh (using Binary mode for the transfer).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.