1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

end of month

Discussion in 'Mambo/Joomla Integration' started by pcl, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcl

pcl

Have got this going with mambo, thanks to diske52. Thanks for your clear instructions and module file.

I have not found a way of showing next months events in the existing month box - by that I mean this month finishes Thu 31st, so you have to click on the next month to see Fri/Sat/Sun events in the same week -
    In an attempt to ask another way - Is there a way of actually showing the next months entries in the final week of the month?

ta
    P
  2. in modules/escal/setup/ there is two options

PCL,

If your asking about the actual date, being active and you being able to mouse over it or click on it to show event information, I just found out that is not possible yet, and has been added to the wishlist for upcoming realeases.

If your wanting to display 2 months at once, we may be able to do that by editing the calendar module.

If you just want the dates shown to fill in the blank boxes, that answer is below.
    ---------------

in modules/escal/setup
    There is two options

"Display dates from other months:"

"Shade weekend in different color:"

by default, i believe they are disabled.

Diske
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  3. pcl

pcl

That is what I was after - so for stuff in the new month at the end of the week you could mouse over and avoid having to click to the next month. Thanks for your help.

Hopefully Brian will catch up with this in a future release
    P
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.