1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Encoded File Corrupt~~Please Help!!

Discussion in 'General Support' started by tina9msu, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOW!!! I need help!
    I can't log into event manager.

The encoded file /home/content/r/e/p/reppk/html/gmscalendar/events/index.php is corrupt.
  2. OMG... Problems Still

I reinstalled, and now i get this error ....but it still opens the event manager.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/r/e/p/reppk/html/gmscalendar/calendar.php:2) in /home/content/r/e/p/reppk/html/gmscalendar/events/index.php on line 263

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/r/e/p/reppk/html/gmscalendar/calendar.php:2) in /home/content/r/e/p/reppk/html/gmscalendar/events/index.php on line 264
  3. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You still have some corruption in the files if you see that error. I'd be happy to upload the files for you if you open a support ticket and include your server information.
  4. Thanks for all your help. I decided it would be easier to re-install over my old files and just transfer what i knew to be noncorrupt. Everything is working great. I love this!!!

Thanks again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.