1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Embed Flash and or youtube

Discussion in 'General' started by Danwest, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I couldn't find anything in the FAQ and the only thing I could find for youtube was from 2008 http://www.easyphpcalendar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8244&highlight=youtube

I'm thinking of one particular example which is why I'm asking this question.

By default in the html editor I don't see a button to insert a Flash Object so I don't know if it is simply not turned on.

To advertise an event such as craft show the company may want to include a flash item or a youtube video.

Can you say whether or not this is possible? Do you know if since the old post referenced above if anyone has tested it?

Thank You
    Dan
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

If you have allow HTML to yes, you should be able to insert the HTML code provided by YouTube into an event description and it will display.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.