1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Documentation for v6

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by KristyKay, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KristyKay

KristyKay New Member

I just recently switched from Windows to a Mac so I'm trying to get my local environment up and running. I tried just copying everything over and that didn't work:
    Warning: require_once(C:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/site/calendar/functions/functions.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/username/Sites/site/calendar/calendar.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/site/calendar/functions/functions.inc.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/pear') in /Users/username/Sites/site/calendar/calendar.php on line 37
    I decided starting with a fresh installation. The only problem is the documentation for v6 (http://docs6.easyphpcalendar.com/) seems to be missing and I don't remember how to install it. (V7 documentation says to go to calendar/install/index.php but that doesn't exist in V6.

Any help is much appreciated! If I can get it working without having to reinstall, that would be better.

Thanks,
    Kristy

2. KristyKay

KristyKay New Member

I think I found the installer (setup/install.php) but when I enter the URL, it's just a bunch of question marks.

And in case this makes a difference, I'm not using the Apache that comes with the Mac. I installed XAMPP.

3. KristyKay

KristyKay New Member

One more update. :) I edited calendar.php so it no longer refers to "C:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/site" and now refers to the proper Mac path. And now when I go to "calendar/" in the browser, it's a bunch of question marks, similar to when I tried to run the install.

Thanks,
    Kristy

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

The docs are at http://docs.easyphpcalendar.com/

And it's possible that your files got corrupted in the move, so download the Tester script first to confirm that your environment is compatible, and if so, then download the version that the Tester tells you to. And with that .zip package in hand, follow the upgrade instructions.

5. KristyKay

KristyKay New Member

That's exactly what I did but I've done again to double-check:

1. Ran the tester. It says ionCube Loader will work
    2. Download the ionCube Loader zip file
    3. Unzip the zip in the root directory of my web site (/Users/[username]/Sites/hha)
    4. Go to http://local.hha.com/calendar/setup/index.php (Web server is running and I can access other non-calendar PHP pages on site)
    5. This is what I see:
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????è?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Y???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????}??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????š????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Ü??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????=???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Š?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????æ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Â?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????F???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​
    Any other ideas? I will admit, it's been a long time since I've been on a Mac so there could just be something I missing.

Thanks,
    Kristy

6. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

The tester probably told you that ionCube would work, provided that you made some modifications to your php.ini...

If dynamic loading (enable_dl) is disabled in php.ini, you'll need to make modifications to it.

You can either enable dynamic loading (not recommended for production systems), or you can add the ionCube extension to the php.ini so that it is loaded.

7. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

This is an ionCube issue. If you can't quite figure it out, contact support@ioncube.com for assistance.

8. KristyKay

KristyKay New Member

I completely missed the link telling me I had to do other stuff so thanks for pointing that out. I got everything up and running....YAY!! :)

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.