1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Displaying more then this months events

Discussion in 'General Support' started by zoldar, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This may be already able to be done (I hope it can) but I am using the calendar for a band and would like to show a list of events for the next 12 months. At the moment, it only shows events for the current month and if the current month does not have any events set, then it will not show any entries.

To see this in action look at the gig guide at http://www.zed28.com.au

Hoping I can fix this.....
  2. The way I search

After making my post, I was then shown similar items where I found the answer to my problem. I was searching the forums with a phrase that did not find these :teeth_smi
    Having found the answer and tested it, I am now a happy camper. I only had to add $listWeeks = x; and I got the results I needed.

Another question, what would the version 7 offer this client that 6 is not already doing?

Many thanx for a great little program.:clap:
  3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

The major difference of V7 is the new user manager, which allows for more than 20 users, and the moderation/segregation of events. Moderation is where a user can enter an event but it won't be made public until a moderator has approved the event. This may improve your workflow where you don't need the moderator to enter all events (like in V6). The segregation is where you can show a completely different list of events to logged in users depending on which groups they're members of.
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

And, Version 6 will have no new feature while Version 7 is being actively developed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.