1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Displaying events for a single day.

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Kevin Sours, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that there is the $listDays functionality, but that really doesn't do what I want.

What I want is to display the events active for the selected day, not just today. Specifically, I would like to allow the users to click on the calendar and thereby alter the list below the calendar. Essentially, I want to have the content displayed in the popup windows to display in the list instead (the popups are awkward with the number of events I have in the system)

Can this be done?
    Kevin
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

This "blog feature" will be introduced in Version 6.2.0 and is already in production. :classic:
  3. any idea when that will be available?
  4. Brian

No release date has been set for this feature.
  5. Looking for docs/ (a little help?)

I see people mentioning things like '$listEvents' and more, and yet, I am not finding docs on some of these things. I have made many of the features work thanks to these forums and some examples, but one is eluding me, and I am sure if is simple...

I have my main calendar page with a multi of 3 months, but below it I would like the current days listings and the next 3 days only to show? Heck, i would settle for just the current day details to start with. Any help or pointers in that direction?

thanks
    Kat

Everything that can be changed is listed in the instructions.htm file. :classic:

7. This is exactly what I want ... sort of

Sorry for digging up an older thread, but I'd like some help with setting up the Blog mode calendar. I've read through the instructions.htm page but I'm still confused as to which file(s) I need to edit to have this displayed.

calendar.php?
    something in the theme folder?
    something in the templates folder?
  8. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You'd edit whichever page you want the calendar displayed on. I'm not sure you were refering to the right documentation...

Read the Online Documentation under the Integration heading for instructions on what to put where in order to display the calendar in your own pages.

PS: Start a new thread if you're still having problems.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.