1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Database Connection

Discussion in 'General Support' started by LazaroWolf, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I would like to ask you a question about the database connection between localhost (the server that hosts the whole application) and your calendar. I already have a database with several tables inside. Should I add a new table into the current database? If yes, what fields should I add? Any instructions?

Thank you...
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You don't have to add anything yourself... the calendar script is coded so that when you enable the MySQL setup and give it the database name and the table name, it will check to see if they exist, if not it will tell you to execute a script (basically just click a link) and it will create the table required with all the fields it needs...

So in the setup manager, just choose a name for the table and enter the name of the database in the appropriate fields and save the settings. Everything else should be crystal clear :)

Let me know how you fare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.