1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Custom EasyPHPcalendar - paid work

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by Fami40, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fami40

Fami40 New Member

Hi,
    I need to make some changes in the way of showing the EasyPHPcalendar.

I want to integrate calendar in Vivvo CMS.

I have a budget of $ 250

- Public area where users can add their own events with a captcha to avoid spam on the form.

- Option to receive a email when a user post a new event. (or possible moderation before posting events).

- Possibility to add some fields (location, price, link...) with a predefined selection. Example:

Location: (you can select from location1, location 2, location 3 or you can type a new location).

- Posibility to upload pictures or files with limit size and resize system.

The rest of customization are some CSS modifications.

This script use MySql database??

If so, It´s posible to create a prefix in database for support multiple language???

It´s possible don´t use ajax? (reload page every time you click on a day).

It´s possible to create a mobile version of calendar for mobile devices?

I don´t want to use Flash technology.

NOTE: I want to use EasyPHP calendar for replace the VBulletin calendar that I use actually.

I may need some more modification, but I will know when I start using the system.

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Please open a support ticket so we can discuss this further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.