1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Color Problems with Right-Hand Side Module

Discussion in 'Mambo/Joomla Integration' started by montaguelord, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montaguelord

montaguelord montague

The background color of the right column in my Joomla template is grey, and my EPC is all faded out, especially the letters and calendar dates. They’re OK on the main body, where I’ve used a wrapper to display the three months calendar view.

I’ve tried changing the font colors with esstyle.css but the changes only take place in the main body; nothing happens with the EPC on the right-hand-column. How can I get the EPC colors to stand out and the font letters and numbers to show on the right, without messing up the calendar display in the main body?

The EPC in the main body and right-hand side module are on my web site at http://www.montaguelord.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,33/

The template that I’m using is the JamboWorks template “Internet Gazette”, and I’m using the ‘dark’ version color scheme.

Thanks for any and all help in solving this problem. I’ve been at it for the last two days!
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

More than likely, the CSS for the Joomla template is overriding the CSS of the calendar script.

Specifically it this section of CSS in the dark_color.css file:

td.topleft_mods div, td.topleft_mods p, td.topleft_mods td, td.topleft_mods th,
    td.showcase_mods div, td.showcase_mods p, td.showcase_mods td, td.showcase_mods th,
    td.right_mods div, td.right_mods p, td.right_mods td, td.right_mods th {
    color: #ddd;
    }
  3. montaguelord

montaguelord montague

Success!

That did it! (Change "color: #ddd;" to, say, "color: #333;"). Thanks for the quick and accurate response.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.