1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

CMS Calendar Integration?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by cshireman, Aug 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cshireman

cshireman New Member

Hello,
    This is a licensing question. I am considering integrating ESC into our content management system. This would result in the display of ESC on multiple websites, although it is managed by a single application. In this situation, would I need a license for each website that uses ESC or would I need a single license for the management application? Let me know, thanks.

Chris Shireman

:teeth_smi

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Each site would need a license to use the script, unless there is only one database that all of the users are sharing. If they're going to be individualized, then multiple licenses would be required.

3. cshireman

cshireman New Member

Unlimited License?

We are a small company, and unable to setup a process to submit a payment for a new license each time a client starts using the calendar. Would you consider an 'Unlimited Use' license or a 'Per Server' license?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.