1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Change popup to full page/not new window?

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by Kritter5x, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a calendar for a website i'm building for a client.

One of the features they need is the ability to click an upcoming event, and be taken to a page that has all information and downloadable forms needed for that event. I don't mind the popup, but they may prefer to be taken to a full page for that event rather than a new window being opened.

Is this at all possible? Everything else for the calendar seems pretty spot on for their needs.

Also, I assume the calendar has event-type filtering?

Thanks
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Have you tried the Blog Mode? That would be the closest you could get out of the box.
  3. Well my second question then would be, can you have it open a new page with the calendar in blog mode when you click on a date on the calendar, instead of having it open a popup window?

Thanks
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

The Blog Mode doesn't open a pop-up. When you click on a date, the page reloads with that dates information in a table on the page (wherever you want it to appear).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.