1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Category Filter redirects to index.php

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by vongurdy, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi EPC Team,
    I am experiencing the same problem as one of your members did back in 2009. The category filter drop down once selected, it redirects the page to the index.pxp. I found a suggested solution to insert this code:

$thisFile="/?page_id=ID#";

right above the category filter code. I also insert into the filter.php file the code:

<input name="page_id" type="hidden" id="page_id" value="<?php echo $_REQUEST['page_id'] ?>" />

which was just a suggestion because it was not tested before.

Neither of the suggestions worked. It was mentioned in the tread that there was a possibility that a url re-write issue could be the cause of the problem. I am not using Wordpress, I am using Modx.

I am wondering if you have a solution or suggestion for this type of problem. I know is not a easy php calendar because it works outside Modx. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. :classic:
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

You would have to adjust the value for $thisFile to match what it is that you need.

If you're having problems with the filtering, are you also having problems with the navigation?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.