1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Category Color Code Idea

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by computerguy, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. computerguy

computerguy Custom Custom User Title

I thought I was being all smart and had a great idea and then realized all the php code is encoded and inaccessible.

So my somewhat great idea (which I am sure has been thought of many other times) becomes a somewhat simple suggestion for Brian. Of course this would involve a small version update for all of us to download.

On my page I have the possible instructions to implemenet this idea.

http://www.hidingfrommyself.com/tester/colorcodes/mycolorcodes.php
    There is also a link to show you the type of window that would appear.
    In my example you would copy the code you want and paste it into the appropriate category field. Click save and then the new color appears. It is a rough idea as I wasn't able to implement this code on the page I wanted to as it is encoded.

Ultimately I would like to see the link be an option where you click the color itself, then a window would appear showing these colors, upon clicking the color you would like, it would update the form field and reflect the chosen color. Click save to activate your choices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.