1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Can't add more than 9 users

Discussion in 'General Support' started by LRC, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LRC

LRC New Member

While the Setup Manager has 20 spaces to add users to my calendar, I can only add 9 that work. Anything from 10 - 20 users will not work. Help, someone. Thanks

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

What version are you using?

Do the names not save in the Setup Manager or do they not work in the Event Manager.

3. LRC

LRC New Member

Version 6.1.5

Yes they save in the Setup Manager, but will not log-in in the Event Manager. I have move the User Name and Password from position 10 to Position 2 and it works fine, but the one that was working in position 2 will not work in position 10 or 11

4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

I've found the issue and it will be fixed in the next release, 6.2.0. It is expected by the end of the month, but may begin Beta testing as early as this coming weekend.

5. LRC

LRC New Member

You are a Champ. I really do like this program. You guys have done well.:classic:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.