1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Calendar not recognizing my installed Zend Optimizer. Please help. Time critical.

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by playfirst, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playfirst

playfirst New Member

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Be sure to check if you have a php.ini anywhere in any of your folders. It's been known to cause issues if the proper settings haven't been added (essentially disabling Zend/ionCube).

If you find one, rename it to something completely different (or back it up and delete it) and check the tester again.

3. playfirst

playfirst New Member

I was told to create a php.ini file to get this successfully installed.
    I followed these directions on this page
    http://faq.1and1.com/scripting_languages_supported/php/11.html

This is the content of my php.ini file, without this i dont think the zend optimizer would be installed/working.

memory_limit =256M
    zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
    zend_extension=/homepages/44/d295184531/htdocs/test_com/ZendOptimizer.so

4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Where is the php.ini in relation to the calendar folder?

5. playfirst

playfirst New Member

I ended up having to put it in the calendar folder, and setup folder to get it installed. Do I need to included it in every subfolder for the calendar functions to all work?

6. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

If that what makes it work, do it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.