1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

blog-list mouseover

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by barbara, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am using Gervais' great blog-list template to list events on my front page. Its displaying fine but I can't get the mouse-over to work.

There is an $enableOverLib = 0; variable which appears to control the mousover on/off. When I set it to 1 though the events do not get displayed. I'm assuming it's something to do with being on the front page rather than the calendar page but does anyone have any clues?

Does anyone have it working like that with mouseover?

www.lochwinnoch.info
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Seems that you've modified the included bloglist.php template. If you look in the original, you'll see where the [mouseover] placeholder is located. Simply make sure that it is also included in your template.

Enabling that feature should not stop the events from displaying... however something else might be going on.
  3. The original
    <tr [mouseover]>

but I changed that to use a <li> item

<li [mouseover]>[title]</li>

I thought the <li> would work ok with mouseover?
  4. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

It should work.. however if the list simply doesn't show at all when you change the option, then we have to look at something else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.