1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Blank Calendar??

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by amg, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amg

amg

I did the system test. Installed the script. Can access and configure the script with the setup manager. The problem is that when I view the front-end calendar it's blank. I opened demo.php and the only thing showing on the page is a link for setup manager and event manager??? I using flat-file. ANy ideas??

Thanks
    AMG
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Do the calendars appear in the Event Manager?
  3. amg

amg

Page totally blank when I click on event manager from demo.php
  4. Brian

Did you use the auto-installer or were the files uploaded manually?
  5. amg

amg

Manual Install
  6. Brian

It's possible that some of the files were corrupted during the upload (probably the functions directory). Can you try the auto-installer (if you on a Windows based computer)? If not, I can try to upload the files for you.
  7. amg

amg

Non-windows server. Sure you are welcome to try it. Should open a ticket?
  8. Brian

It doesn't matter what the server is, as long as your computer is Windows based, you can run the auto-installer.
  9. amg

amg

I submitted a ticket.
  10. Brian

Should be working now. Some of the files weren't uploaded in forced binary mode.

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.