1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

best option

Discussion in 'General' started by BigG, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I have used your trial version, to see if i could work it, and i think it is fantastic, looked for ages for something like it, I have a church site that i would love to use them on in the future.

I have a couple of questions that i would like to clarify.

1. I am doing an events page, with listings toc calendar but would like to use just a small calendar and listings summary on my home page, is this possible? and is the listings customisable, if so is it under the thems>default files?

2. Am i best to download the trial version then upgrade, or just purchase and download?

3. is there any upgrades to newer version that come out, with fixes for previous versions?

4. Does 1 licence cover 1 domain, or just 1 calendar page?

many thnaks

G
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

1. I am doing an events page, with listings toc calendar but would like to use just a small calendar and listings summary on my home page, is this possible? and is the listings customisable, if so is it under the thems>default files?

This is possible. To customize the listings module, look in the template directory for the template file of the list mode.

2. Am i best to download the trial version then upgrade, or just purchase and download?

Download the latest trial (6.2.1) first, then covert it to the full version.

3. is there any upgrades to newer version that come out, with fixes for previous versions?

The calendar is constantly under development with additions and fixes.

4. Does 1 licence cover 1 domain, or just 1 calendar page?

It would cover the domain.

:classic:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.