1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Auto Installer Installation

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by Lisa, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa

Lisa New Member

I ran the Test Script before attempting to install the demo. It said that Zend was not supported on my server but ioncube was. I downloaded the auto installer. At the very end of the auto installer, I get the error "setup has caused an error in setup.exe. setup will now close." Can you help?

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Seems there is a conflict with the setup manager and something on your system...

Did you try viewing the Setup Manager for the calendar and see if it will function?

3. Lisa

Lisa New Member

The Setup Manager shows this error.
    The file calendar/setup/index.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

Also, I re-ran the test script. Below is the message from the Compatibility Test Script about the ionCube Loader. Unfortunately, I do not have access to anything other than my directory on the server.

Pass
    Testing Results: Testing whether your system supports run-time loading...

Looking for Loader 'ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so'

Extensions Dir: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429 (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429)
    Relative Path: /../../../../../../homepages/12/d126351992/htdocs/tester/

Successful! Run-time loading should be possible on your system.

The Linux Loader for PHP 4.3 release is required.

4. Brian

Are there any files in the calendar/ioncube directory (or does that directory exist)?

5. Lisa

Lisa New Member

The directory does not exist.

6. Brian

I can upload those for you if you'd like. Just open a support ticket with your server information.

Or, you could download the normal archive and upload the ioncube directory in forced binary mode to your server.

7. Lisa

Lisa New Member

I would like to try... where do I get the normal archive?

8. Brian

9. Lisa

Lisa New Member

That did the trick. I just installed WinZip 9.0 yesterday and it was not set to retain the directory structure. Thanks so much for your help. The calendar looks great.

Lisa

10. Brian

Great! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Let us know if you have any questions along the way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.