1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Aligning everything left

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by samgreene, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samgreene

samgreene New Member

Hello,
    I've got to integrate the calendar with an existing page that is heavy on css. Everything looks fine in Firefox, but IE is a different story. The calendar seems to be aligned right...but i think it's some funky interaction of the existing site and the new css (and IE of course). So i viewed the source and put it in an editor, changed some aligns to left and got this:
    http://bfweb1.nmsu.edu/TrainingRegistration/calendar/index_test.htm

I changed the alignments near the bottom:
    HTML:
    <div id="overDiv" style="position:absolute; visibility:hidden; z-index:1000;"></div><script type="text/JavaScript" src="/TrainingRegistration/calendar/overLIB/overlib_mini.js"><!-- overLIB (c) Erik Bosrup --></script><div align="center">
    <span class="style1"><a href="setup/index.php">Setup Manager</a> | <a href="events/index.php">Event Manager</a></span><br>
    <br>
    </div>
    <table width="100%" align="left">
      <tr><td align="left">
    <script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
    <!--
    I don't know how to change this in the php - I've tried a few things with css, but nothing has worked thus far.

Thanks for any help
    sam

2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

The CSS for the calendar inherits the alignment from the cell in which it is placed.

Can you post a link to the page with the issue you're seeing?

3. samgreene

samgreene New Member

4. Brian

The calendar and the list mode beneath it are actually centered. It appears that IE thinks that the table they are in is actually wider than is actually is... (still looking...)

5. Brian

Try removing the 100% width from the table you put the calendar into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.