1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

Add Edit Event link

Discussion in 'Customizations (Themes / Templates)' started by Tal, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tal

Tal

I'd like to add an edit event to the event details on a web page - is this possible and is it possible? I'd also like to be able to add an "add event" link if it's possible.

Thanks

www.fannishinquisition.com
  2. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Do you want them to bypass the login of the Event Manager?
  3. Tal

Tal

The admin is the only person that adds/edits events - I just want to be able to quickly edit when I see something needs updating/correcting, which happens a lot with the nature of the site - if the link just takes me directly to the entry in the event manager that's ok - it's just a pain to have to go to the wordpress back end and then to the event manager etc it's a lot of clicking to get to the event I want to update
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Just add a link to the Event Manager somewhere on your calendar page, like the demo.php file does. Then, you can edit the custom header file in the calendar/events directory and add a link back to your regular calendar page.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.