1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

404 Error when clicking previous/next month...

Discussion in 'Installation / Upgrade Questions' started by IainGR, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IainGR

IainGR New Member

Hi
    I have fully installed PHP Calendar v6 and all works... until... you click on the navigation to take you to previous or next months, when I do that I get a 404 page not found error.

The php include is in a file that is in the root webfolder where the main 'calendar' folder resides, I am not sure if it is a path issue or what but it is frustrating me :ugh: and any help would be appreciated. :)

It SEEMS to be looking for the include file in the root directory and not in the 'calendar' folder??

Thanks!

2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Can you provide a link to your installation? I need to see the page to correctly diagnose the problem. It could be a problem with how it was integrated, or it could be a paths issue in your calendar.php file.

3. IainGR

IainGR New Member

4. IainGR

IainGR New Member

Fixed problem!!! (I hope)

Thanks for your willingness to help ve9gra, however after sleeping on the problem I seem to have fixed it, it was a path error in my page/file include. :classic:

If I have any further problems I'll let you know!

Thanks again!
    IainGR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.