1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To combat forum spam, new accounts will need to make at least one (valid) post.
    Otherwise, we will periodically purge all users without posts or that haven't confirmed their account.

2 issues with calendar block

Discussion in 'PHP-Nuke Integration' started by twdmcrider, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have successfully added the calendar to my PHP nuke site. There are two issues however that I can't figure out. The calendar shows up just fine but when I click on the >> to view the next month I recieve the message "Sorry, such file doesn't exist..." do I need to add something somewhere esle to account for the next and previous keys. Also, I have the pop ups set to sticky but they still float. Is this because it is still a trial version?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Matt
  2. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

Answered your main question in the original thread. About the stickies, make sure you test it out on the demo page to confirm whether or not the problem is isolated to your integrated page.
  3. ve9gra

ve9gra Support Team

If it works properly on the demo, it means that you have something else on your page somewhere that modifies the behaviour.

I don't know the internals of overLib enough to be able to help you further. Perhaps Brian will know the answer.
  4. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

You may want to try eliminating over JavaScript on the page to find the culprit...
  5. I'm sorry, what do you mean by "eliminating over". Is there JavaScript that I need to remove altogether?
  6. Brian

Brian EPC Developer Staff Member

Sorry... that should have said "eliminate other JavaScript".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.